1. The laundry room may only be used between the hours of 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM. Clothes may not be left in the washer or dryer for extended periods after the machines have finished their operation.
2. Residents shall not alter the Premises including, but not limited to, paint or wallpaper without Landlord’s prior written permission.
3. Residents shall not install or use any dishwasher, clothes washer, clothes dryer or air conditioner in or about the Premises except those that may be supplied by Landlord.
4. Residents are responsible for any telephone hook-up fee, and shall carry any telephone or wire maintenance insurance offered by the telephone company.
5. Residents shall not drill holes in walls, install wiring, an antenna or a satellite dish.
6. Residents shall not, without Landlord’s prior written consent, alter, re-key or install any lock or locking device, bolt or latch to the premises or install or alter any burglar alarm system. Resident shall provide Landlord with a key or keys capable of unlocking all such re-keyed or new locks or locking devices as well as instructions on how to disarm any altered or new burglar alarm system.
7. All visitors to the Premises, forthwith on Landlord’s demand, shall produce picture-identification and sign a visitor log book or be prohibited from entry.
8. Residents or Residents’ guests or invitees shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or inconvenience Landlord, Landlord’s employees, agents, or vendors.
9. Residents shall not do or keep anything in or about the premises that will obstruct the common areas available to other residents.
10. Lounging or unneccessary loitering on the front steps, common area balconies or common hallways that interferes with the convenience of other residents is prohibited.
11. All residents shall be entitled to quiet enjoyment of their apartment. Residents shall not use the Premises or common areas in such a way as to violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance, annoy, disturb, inconvenience or interfere with the quiet enjoyment of any other resident, including but not limited to, having loud or late parties or playing loud music. Residents shall ensure that their guests also comply with this provision.
12. No rugs, towels, articles of clothing or other such items are to be draped over the rails of the balconies or any area on the outside of the premises and no mops or rugs are to be shaken from same or through window openings. No clotheslines are allowed to be strung in or around the building.
13. No personal belongings, including bicycles, play equipment, furniture, plants or other items may be placed in halls, stairways or about the premises (including the parking area) except in assigned storage areas where allowed.
14. Residents shall not place placards, signs, or other exhibits in a window or any other place where they can be viewed by other residents or by the general public.
15. State law prohibits the use or storage of gasoline, cleaning solvents, or other combustible or flammable materials in an apartment or storage area (including the parking area).
16. No smoking of any type is permitted inside of any apartment, the laundry room, any other enclosed space, or outside near any doors or windows at the property.
17. Residents are responsible for the conduct and cleanup of their invitees and guests.
18. Your rental shall be kept in good and clean condition and free from any objectionable odors.